feels like wanna blog even that my eyes just left 5 watt.. lol damn sleepy.. anyway, i talked to my manager that i wanna resign.. cry like siao, coz she is the one that make me stay... so yah.. i alr got a job at manhattan fish market, hope that this new job is better than this..

btw, yest fb-ing wif someone in the fb.. post reply comment... dunno wat he wan.. fucking confuse.. he posted that ask about is there anyone that understand him? i said that "u'll find one..." then he said that maybe it's only me that understand him.. wtf?! den how? wat he wan? u know my feeling.. but still u r choosing other girl... compare me wif someone i dun even know who the hell she is... u know how i'm fucking hurt... ask me not to jealous.. i said i won't.. that u said u know my real feeling... wth?!!!

u know wat? just fuck off if u dun wan me in ur life anymore... dun make me suffer like this...

Comments (0)