how i wanna know all these answers. just read his wall post about that social interview. the question is like this : "If you could travel back in time, where and when would you go?" his answer is 10 October 2006. an answer that surprised me. u know y? coz i also answer the same for that question. but i dun really write the date, i just write my secondary sch. i just dun get it. y he want to back at that time if he alr have a good life with his gf. dun say that he still have feeling with me, coz he didn't need me anymore. seriously.
another story, i just have a chat wif A.B, he always make me smile in every message that he sent. feel like i have a feeling wif him but is that possible? i even haven't met him before. but we have known each other for a long time n just this year, we just exchange number which means that he ready for the next step closer. he is kind boy n the most polite ang moh guy that i know. i also hope that i can go there someday.

ahh.. speaking bout my new class, seems like we alr quite close to each other compare to the first day. some of them alr more talkative. hahaha
anyway, to be continue... hohoho

xoxo

Comments (0)