hi hi. long time dun update my blog. sorry yo. got a lot of work. became workaholic now haha but i plan to shop after i received my paid. i won't work in coming weekend. yesterday, got 1 audit came to rate all the stuff like the staff, hygiene n else. this is the second time for this month. that time also got. dunno y they audit twice in this month. u know wat. i got all the points again like i did for the first audit. yay! so happy hahaha n there's something that makes me feel so happy, the audit said something about me to manager. then manager said to me, she said that the audit said that the way i work n smile to customer is so genuine n i do my work very naturally. then she said that she was not surprised when he said that because he is the second person said that, the first audit also said that. how i'm so happy. :)

i just try to do my best when i'm work n i smile to customer to see their smile. i do it by heart. :) n like i said in the previous blog. everything that u do by heart, the result will be good :D

i'm going to eat sushi now.. c ya... haha

xoxo

Comments (0)