Hi guys... ugh.. today still e-learning n today so sian like siao... Yeah, same shit different day, dunno how come my life like this... Fortunately tomorrow i have work so that i won't slack all day. Ahh ya, yesterday i work from 6 to 11... Sunday nite, people like siao.. a lot sia... some more got SP students, i thought that they just came back from some water sport, wear like those want to dive. Last nite super tired... hahaha but i rather choose work than nothing to do. Still want to chase my target to earn a lot money then go back hometown changed my phone. hohohoho ohh! anyway, by the way, subway, fyi, RP students that got H1N1 increased by 3 for today! scary sia... so the total of H1N1 victims are 57!!! n 1 staff included inside... again... drink a lot of water n wish that all of u ok... :)

Anyway, i wanna share some about a guy, a guy that i just know for a few weeks, i dunno since when i think i like him.. But sad, i think he cold feet now, think that it is too fast... I think so, but i dun mind taking time to know him better, i realize that i haven't know much about him... I start to hope that he will keep in touch wif me everyday, sms me or chat wif me... He is just a nice n kind guy that can make me laugh till my cheeks cramp!!! lols
k, gotta off alr... c ya guys tomorrow... XoxO ;)

Comments (0)